After two successful seasons of The Inner Circle: Houston and an amazing first season of The Inner Circle: Dallas, creator Zachariyah O’Neal has done the unthinkable! O’Neal has decided to combine both reality web series to create one—The Inner Circle: Texas! Yes, both casts of #InnerCircleHOU and #InnerCircleDAL will be in ONE show.
Premiering this October, #InnerCircleDAL cast members Khristina Calloway, Kayla Cory, Edgar Garcia, and Darius Hunter are back along with #InnerCircleHOU alums London Owens, Christopher Coleman, and Erica Wilson. #InnerCircleTX cast will be joined by two new ladies—Candice McCoy and Latoya Williams. Mama Trice will also be making appearances during the season.
Recently, I had the chance to interview each of the cast members and their answers prove that #InnerCircleTX will be nothing short of drama. First up is Edgar and during #InnerCircleDAL, Edgar instantly clashed with Khristina and ended up feuding with Darius not too long after. Check out my interview with Edgar where he talks about his favorite moment from #InnerCircleDAL, his thoughts on the new additions to #InnerCircleTX, and more below.
1. After watching The Inner Circle: Dallas, is there anything that you would’ve changed or done differently? Why?
Nothing! I’m perfect. I wouldn’t change anything. I felt like last season I did nothing wrong.
2. What is your favorite moment from #InnerCircleDAL?
The reunion! I enjoyed exposing the fakes to our viewers.
3. With The Inner Circle: Texas, were you excited or nervous about combining your cast with the The Inner Circle: Houston cast? Why?
I didn’t really care. But I feel like the reason we were combined is because they needed more views and Dallas had them!
4. Who from #InnerCircleHOU are you closest to after filming #InnerCircleTX?
Nobody…but Erica is a really sweet person. I could grow to like her.
5. What your thoughts on the new girls, Toya & Candice?
I don’t know Toya but Candice likes to stick her nose in other people’s business. I don’t care for her after filming the season.
6. Describe this season of #InnerCircleTX in three words.
Backstabbing, emotional, and messy.
Photo Credit: Youtube.com(Zachariyah Productions account)/THE INNER CIRCLE TWITTER