Need a great Christmas gift for that TV fan in your life?
Make Your Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping charitable by bidding on once-in-a-lifetime VIP television experiences for family and friends that benefit the Television Academy Foundation.
Bidding starts today, November 21st, and will run until December 6th at charitybuzz.com/
Here’s a peek at some of the incredible items up for bid in the Holiday Auction:
- 2 VIP tickets to the Los Angeles Premiere & After Party of The Handmaid’s Tale(season 2) starring Elisabeth Moss
- 2 Orchestra Seat Tickets to the 70th Annual Emmy Awards and exclusive Governors Ball (2018)
- Set visit for 2 to Showtime’s Ray Donovan, and lunch with available Cast and Crew in LA
- 2 VIP Seats on the 70th Emmy® Awards Red Carpet (2018)
- 2 Tickets to a Taping of Samantha Bee
- Meet Seth Meyers with 4 VIP Tickets to Late Night with Seth Meyers
- Meet Trevor Noah and attend a taping of The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
- Meet Byron Allen with VIP tickets to Funny You Should Ask
- VIP tickets to LA OPERA’S CANDIDE starring Kelsey Grammer and an exclusive backstage tour
Be sure to check out the Television Academy Foundation’s Holiday Auction on charitybuzz.com/
About the Television Academy Foundation
Established in 1959 as the charitable arm of the Television Academy, the Television Academy Foundation is dedicated to preserving the legacy of television while educating and inspiring those who will shape its future. Through renowned educational and outreach programs, such as The Interviews: An Oral History of Television, College Television Awards and Internship Program, the Foundation seeks to widen the circle of voices our industry represents and to create more opportunity for television to reflect all of society. For more information on the Foundation, visitTelevisionAcademy.com/