A chance to join Shark Tank’s Daymond John in New York for a one-on-one power meeting is now up for bid in the Television Academy Foundation’s Emmy Season Auction on Charitybuzz (charitybuzz.com/
The 2018 Emmy Season Auction gives fans access to fantastic TV experiences all while benefiting the nonprofit Foundation’s educational programs.
Check out more extraordinary experiences up for bid now on Charitybuzz:
- 2 VIP tickets to a taping of Lip Sync Battle and post-show backstage passes to meet hosts LL Cool J and Chrissy Teigen and available cast!
- Meet Supermodel Heidi Klum with 2 Tickets to a Taping of America’s Got Talent in Los Angeles
- Meet Sarah Silverman with 2 VIP Tickets to I Love You, America with Sarah Silvermanin LA
- 2 VIP Bleacher Seats on the 70th Emmy Awards Red Carpet on Sept. 17 in LA
- 4 VIP Tickets to a Taping of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in NYC Plus Autographed Old-Fashioned Cocktail Kit Used During His “Goodnight” Segment
- Meet the Hosts and Ninja Stars with 4 VIP Tickets to a Taping of the American Ninja Warrior Finals in Las Vegas
Hurry bidding ends Sept. 5, 2018!
About the Television Academy Foundation
Established in 1959 as the charitable arm of the Television Academy, the Television Academy Foundation is dedicated to preserving the legacy of television while educating and inspiring those who will shape its future. Through renowned educational and outreach programs, such as The Interviews: An Oral History Project of the Television Academy Foundation, College Television Awardsand Student Internship Program, the Foundation seeks to widen the circle of voices our industry represents and to create more opportunity for television to reflect all of society. For more information on the Foundation, visit TelevisionAcademy.com/